Barcode Australia have been producing labels for pathology testing since 1993.
We can produce a label to meet your requirements.
As a manufacturer of labels, we ensure that our labels meet all of your requirements. We take the time to understand your needs and work with you to develop a label that will work for every stage of the tracking process.
With all new clients, we create and test our labels in partnership with you before committing to larger production runs. By doing this we ensures that:
- the right adhesive is selected for your application
- the right face stock is used
- Barcodes achieve a 100% read rate on all of your scanning equipment.
- The data is correctly formatted for your MIS systems. We can program any requirements for data in a barcode, including customised check digits, random numbering, colour coding matched to data, combinations of 1D and 2D barcodes, time/date stamped.
- Labels are secure. For clients with security concerns, we now produce barcoded labels with variable infra red security print. Every label is uniquely coded and only visible under black light, ensuring labels have not been substituted. A great addition for chain of custody applications.